Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Johnny's first soccer game in Bellingham!


I tried to get him to pose for me out in the yard but he wouldn't do it :(


Johnny is so excited to be playing soccer again! He is playing for a coed adult team called Ocean Kayak. Today was his first game and they won 5-0. He played very well and is excited about getting back into the game. They play every Tuesday at 6 so it will be something to look forward to during the week. After watching them play it made me think about playing again-we'll see though-if I play though who will yell their lungs out for Johnny :)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Come on, Johnny...no pictures in the yard, even for your wife? :-) Looks like fun!!

Bonnie said...

Hey, Bud...way to go on your first game!! I got tears in my eyes seeing these pics. Please, please, please have a game when we come!!!!