Sunday, March 16, 2008

March Parties


Life has gone on for the Harvey's since December (our last post). I didn't realize how difficult it is to post when you don't have pictures to follow the stories. We are doing really well though. Still trucking away at school and work. Johnny is finishing up a web design class that he has been taking in the evenings and Emily is pushing through her studies and is looking forward to next quarter when the nursing classes will pick up their pace. We are continuing to enjoy life and each other each day. We will be leaving for Oahu, HI next week and are SOOO excited for the warmth and adventure!


St. Patrick's Day (Johnny's early birthday party)



We had a pinata (a tradition that was started last year)


Emily swinging


Our friends, Mary and Kaitlin


Emily's Birthday

I came home after a fun day of shopping with a friend on my birthday and was exhausted so I put on my pj's and everyone called them my "party pants"...this is me posing in my party pants.



We had a great evening making homemade pizza's, playing games and just hanging out.

4 comments:

naomi said...

yay! ignore prior comment on our blog!

Bonnie said...

It's so fun to have you back in blogland! Great pics...love the first one of the two of you. And, the party pants are so...chic!

Noelle said...

So fun to see new pics!! Looks like you guys have had a lot of birthday fun!!

Kiersten said...

Looks like fun birthdays all around :-) Did I ever tell you about my friend Eli who lost an eye to a freak pinata accident. No joke.

love you, can't wait to see you in August!