Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"walking in a winter...Bellingham"



It never snows like this in Bellingham!!! We had our first snow last weekend of only about 2 inches. Today it's been snowing about an inch an hour! I have to admit I love the snow...I just hate the idea of driving in it. Being from Alaska I feel pretty smart about when to go out and how to drive when I'm out...it's everyone else I worry about!!! It is projected to snow about 20 inches within the next day or two, and some people have been saying it's supposed to continue to snow until Christmas. A white Christmas would be glorious...let's just pray that the road/flights cooperate!




it just keeps coming!



surprised :)


beautiful


a nightmare!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Isn't it fun to have snow at this time of year?! Good thing you have that trusty Subaru...one of the best in the snow!