Friday, September 14, 2007

Baby nephew Kale--cute as can be


Holding Baby Kale for the first time :)


My mom and I would wake up about 9am and take over for Naomi while she took a nap after being up several times for feeding throughout the night. This was great for Naomi to rest and it was even more wonderful for mom and I because this was Kale's most alert time (between 9-10). He loves to look around and explore the world with his eyes and whatever limb he discovers that day :)


He LOVES to be held


My mom, Sarah. and I attempting an Anne Geddes like photo


We actaully tried to get him in the Pumpkin but he was to big! He is growing so fast and is so strong--and of course adorable! It was sad to leave, but I also missed my husband :) It's good to be home and get back into the swing of things. I start nursing school on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the pumpkin pics!! He is adorable...I'll bet your husband missed you, too!!

Noelle said...

How darling! So glad you posted some pics!!