Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Full-Time

Excellent news! I had my first day of school yesterday-and today Bellingham Tech called and said that they have a full-time spot available in the nursing program and asked if I wanted to accept. I asked if I could talk to my husband about it and call them back tomorrow, she said no, that I would be switching to the morning class and that it starts at 8am tomorrow and I need to decide right now other wise she will be calling someone else. Nothing would change in my schedule this quarter, I will still be taking only one class (because I have the other general education classes out of the way). Classes wouldn't start picking up at a faster pace for me until winter quarter. The latest I would ever be in class would be 3 so it still works with my work schedule now that I've switched to evenings. My scholarship still covers everything. PLUS I will graduate not this April but next!!! (April of 09). So I will shave off a good year of when I thought I would be done! Johnny and I are still getting used to all this. There has been so much change, but we are both very excited about the idea of me getting my nursing done with sooner than expected. We're off to celebrate with dinner and a walk!!

5 comments:

naomi said...

That is excellent news! What an awesome opportunity. Miss you!

Noelle said...

Hooray!! So excited for you!! How encouraging to know that it will be done sooner than you thought!

Bonnie said...

so happy for you...what a blessing!

Kiersten said...

That's wonderful Em! Good for you!

Kiersten said...

We appreciate all your comments on our blog, so thought I'd leave one for you even if you haven't posted in awhile. Busy much? School and work cutting into blog time? Go figure!

Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas--for even a few days.
love
Kiersten